- “But if they strive with thee to make thee ascribe unto Me as partner that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Consort with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who repenteth unto Me. Then unto Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what ye used to do.” –Koran 31:15 (MP)
- “O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed). ” –Koran 66:9 (YA)
- “Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah’s wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide.” — Koran 5:80 (YA)
1. Goyology is one’s beliefs, attitudes and behaviors towards others outside your group. See my post “Goyology” for an explanation of the term.
2. See Koran Translations for sources for these quotations.