Below are my posts written to explain my personal philosophy, values or worldview.
Updated to and including my December 2010 posts
My odd traits and stories
Though I am an atheist, I have religious and superstitious tendencies. Atheists come in many flavors. One stereotype is that they are dry, bland, hyper-rational, religion haters. These indexed posts give you an idea of why this atheist may not fit your stereotype.
- My Mystical Personality
- My Supernatural Experiences
- My Superstitious Personality
- My Cognitive Narratives
- My Alternative Medicine Posts
Some readers like to know a little more about the author because we all know that one’s experience highly influence their worldviews. Well, here more than you may care to know. 🙂
- My Religious History: with chronological listed posts
- My Alternative Medicine Background: Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Yoga, Diets …
- My Educational History
- My Work History
- My Hobbies
- My Language Experiences
- Thankfulness : Even Atheists can give thanks
- What makes Humans Unique : The answer is simple
- Irreverent Humor Videos
- Words: an index of words I discuss (I love language!)
- Re-writing History with Head Nods: An example of how our self-stories are unreliable.
- Comparative Insights
- Sports Allergy: I am allergic to sports