I am using this post to keep some notes on sources concerning Marcion. I just learned that he had a larger influence on early Christianity than I imagined. I am continually fascinated by what I have never known!
- Vridar’s Posts containing Marcion
- Marcion’s Gospel: Its character and content
- Wiki on: Marcion of Sinope
- The Marcionite Research Library: sloppy webpage with several sources
- Adolf Harnack: History of Dogma Vol. 1 (on-line)
- Joseph Tyson: Marcion & Luke-Acts: A Defining Struggle
- Would be heretic (Taylor Marshal, Catholic)