- Deuteronomy 32: 8-9 –> Polytheism in the OT
- Ecclesiastes 2:25 –> Humanism covered up
- 2 Samuel 2:19 –> Creates a second Goliath
- Matthew 6:11 –> “daily bread” should be “supernatural bread”
- The Last Supper –> a later addition which disobey Jewish blood prohibitions?
- John 7:53 – 8:1-12 –> Adulteress Pericope, added to John’s Gospel
- Romans 3:28 –> Luther’s adds “alone” to “save by faith”
- James –> maybe it was written by a Jew to Jews and not to Christians
I began this index when reading Avalos’ book on Biblical Studies which made me pause and re-read Ehrman’s book “Misquoting Jesus. I wanted to use posts as notes so I can remember some of the contended Bible passages but more importantly to learn about how myths are formed. Here is a link from Common Sense Atheism discussing William Craig’s criticisms of Bart Ehrman’s view of the Bible.