Please share any sites you feel are useful in studying the Bible. I will collect a briefly annotated list on this post. I put a link to this post in my “Table of Contents” in the right column of this blog so I can access it easily.
Parallel & Harmonized Versions
- Bible Diagrams: lots of good ones from believer perspective
- OT books timeline (excellent)
- NT Timeline (fantastic): by Jericho Briscance
- Bible Diagrams: lots and real good — from believer perspective
- Bible Lexicon : Strong’ Concordance linked to each Bible verse. Breaks down the translation word-by-word for each verse, and then shows that verse in about a dozen different Bible versions.
- Summarized Bible Books: real quick summaries of the books of the OT, NT coming by “The Wise Fool”
- Bible Researcher : by Michael Marlowe
- The Internet Sacred Text Archive: lots of documents
- Early Jewish Writings: See the Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Flavius Josephus, Talmud
- Early Christian Writings: 60 – 250 AD