This is an annotated index of posts addressing my personal morality and ethics. I have a separate index for “politics” which I consider the attempt to legislate and enforce morality on others. We should be very careful to differentiate our personal morality (personal choices) from our public morality (enforced morality).
- Religion-Free Moral Signaling
- Meta-Ethics: 2 articles: states my Meta-Ethical positions
- Inner & Outer Morality: viewing ethics through many-selves
- Backyard Morality: a simple model of morality
- Why do Good? : a beginning reply to the theists question, “Without God, why be moral at all?”
- EN: vibrant connections : An oriental concept that I value
- Morning Greetings : why they are important
- Sharing Beliefs: Star Trek, Disney & Animals: On animals
- Get Your Politics & Religion Right ! : We can’t get things “right”, so relax.
Morality & Theists
- Theists view Atheists with Disgust : why theists find atheists repugnant
- Fighting Theist Moral Bigotry : six methods to fight this horrible bigotry