This is my index of posts which address specific Bible verses: Jewish, Christian, canonical, non-canonical & more …
Jewish Canon (“Tanakh“)
Note: Below I list the books somewhat in Chronological order. Chronology is controversial: see this diagram the chronology I am using. For stories shared in the synoptics, I will place a “+” sign and list the first gospel that tells the story.
- Paul’s Letters
- Romans 3:28 : Luther’s adds “alone” to “save by faith”
- Jesus Stories (“gospels”) & Acts
- Mark 14: Was Jesus a Coward : even mortals are braver
- Mark 9:40 + :Jesus Friend or Foe : contradictory NT passages?
- Matt 6:11 : “daily bread” should be “supernatural bread”
- Acts 26:14 : “Goad” – do you know what this means?
- Acts 4:32-5:11: Great fear seized the whole church : HS kills?
- John 7:53 – 8:1-12 : Adulteress Pericope, added to John’s Gospel
- Non-Paul Letters & Revelation
- James : maybe it was written by a Jew to Jews and not to Christians