The image above is meant to capture five ideas:
- Modular Diversity: We are all composed of very different aspects – as should our community. (see my post)
- Epiphenomena: “Atheism” often only appears to those looking for it. It is merely an epiphenomena. (see my post)
- Believing Atheists: My post that explains how we have both inner believers and disbelievers
- Atheist Christians: The fact that even believers are “atheish”: they don’t believe in the gods of others
- Softened Views: Naked Pastor’s “atheish” post suggests a term which helps capture some of the above.