It’s been years since I’ve posted a survey. Here are examples unscientific polls I took in the past (several are unabashedly scatological) which you may find “interesting”. They are in order of popularity with participants numbers in parenthesis:
- How well do you wipe? (351) apparently many folks are curious
- Foreskin Decisions (274) flooded by anti-circumcision folks who scour the web
- When do you Flush (105) I wanted to know if I was strange
- How Historical is Your Jesus (44) shows who my readers were
- Staring at Pooping Pups (35) again, I wanted to know if I was strange
- Inquiring about tattoos (22) My wife and I approach this differently, how about you?
Today I’d post another simpler poll to see how WordPress’ ever-evolving platform handles polls nowadays:
I often mistype the word “clumsy” as “clumbsy” because it seems like it should be similar to words like numbed, thumbed, dumbing, climbs, bombed, plumbing. Of course the dropped-b story is complex but that is not my point. Some used to be pronounced with the “b” and now aren’t. This is apparent in some words: bomb –> bombadier, but of course there is no such word as “clumb”.
So, today my survey question is: “Which spelling of “clumsy” seems more natural to you?” Comments are welcome also, of course.